It's not personal, it's business.
We disagree. As a business ourselves, we get that business is actually quite personal. As such, business can be tough, full of paperwork and filings and a lot of talk about liability. Luckily, you have us on your team. Similar to our employment law practice, our business law practice is a holistic approach centered around identifying problems before they arise.
Business Law Services Include:
- Organizing businesses (e.g. filing Articles of Organization or Incorporation);
- Drafting/ review of Bylaws and/or Operating Agreements;
- Non-profit startups and 501(c) applications;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Buy-Sell Agreements;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Contract drafting and review (including Purchase Agreements and Vendor Agreements;
- Shareholder/ Board of Director Disputes;
- Real Estate ventures;
- Drafting/ review of commercial leases;
- Business consulting.