- Double B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (with distinction)
- J.D., Campbell University School of Law
Memberships & Associations
- Recipient, 2018 Legal Elite Award (Employment Law)
- Founder, Meetup: Droning on about Drones in RTP
- Vice Chairwoman, North Carolina Bar Association, Solo and Small Firm Council
- Public Relations Chair, NAWIC (Durham Chapter)
- Team Member, Raleigh-Wake Society of Human Resource Management
- Board Member, Oak City Football Club, Inc.
- Member, Society of Human Resource Management
- Volunteer, Second Chance Pet Adoptions
Ashley L. Felton | Partner
Born and raised in Middletown, Ohio, Ashley woke up at age 16 and found herself in Apex, North Carolina. Quickly realizing that North Carolina weather is far greater than Ohio "doom and gloom," Ashley decided to make North Carolina her official home.
Ashley is a proud graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she earned a double B.A. in English and Interpersonal Communication Studies and fell in love with UNC basketball. Ashley later attended law school at Campbell University School of Law where she earned her J.D. A nerd at heart, Ashley is published on a variety of topics from hiring issues to overtime to drone laws and regulations.
In her spare time, Ashley can be found running or mountain biking, volunteering at local animal shelters or exploring the Raleigh craft brew scene with her lifetime companion, Kyle. Ashley is also a 90's pop culture trivia master and a self-proclaimed cat whisperer.
Ashley is a 2018 winner of Business North Carolina's Legal Elite Award for Employment Law. She is licensed to practice law in all North Carolina state courts, the Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.