- B.A, Public Policy, Duke University
- J.D., Campbell University School of Law
Memberships & Associations
- Captain, North Carolina National Guard: working as JAG Officer for 449th Theatre Aviation Brigade
- Council Member, North Carolina Bar Association, Military Law Section
- Committee Member, North Carolina Bar Association, LRS Committee
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Committee Member, Wake County Bar Association Young Lawyer's Membership Committee
- Volunteer, Triangle Delta Water Fowl
- Attorney, Safran Law Offices
Adam P. Banks | Partner
Originally from Asheville, North Carolina, Adam graduated from the Campbell University School of Law and started practicing law in Raleigh that same year. Prior to entering law school, Adam earned his B.A. from Duke University. While at Duke, Adam was a linebacker and four-time letterman on the football team. After law school, Adam spent a short time working as an associate attorney at the Safran Law Offices, focusing on construction law. In the Summer of 2015, Adam founded Felton Banks, PLLC alongside partner Ashely Felton. Adam focuses primarily on business and corporate law issues, and also handles misdemeanor traffic violations. Adam has been a member of the North Carolina National Guard since 2011 and serves as a Judge Advocate for the 113th Sustainment Brigade. Adam is admitted to practice in all North Carolina state courts and the Eastern District of North Carolina.
When he's not at the office, Adam enjoys visiting breweries and sampling North Carolina craft beers. He is an avid outdoorsmen and enjoys off-shore fishing from the Outer Banks, snowboarding, and bowhunting. Adam lives with his wife, Caitlin, in Cary, North Carolina.